Are you a graduate with classroom experience considering a career in teaching?Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant looking to support a specific subject area in Secondary Schools or Colleges?
Principal Resourcing are looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant in Scunthorpe to support pupils who have Education and Healthcare Plans in place to take lessons and lecture notes - ongoing assignment Monday to Thursday 9am - 4pm and 9am - 12 noon on Fridays - Free parking and subsidised canteen and shop. Asap until Christmas. What you will require for the Learning Support Assistant post:
What we offer:
- Experience of working with children with high dependency and severe learning disabilities
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Capability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour or complex learning difficulties
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
- Experience of providing specialised 1:1 and small group support to pupils working to a lower ability and those with educational healthcare plans often with Special Educational Needs.
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend' bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.