Job Title: Marketing Content Design Leader (Fluent in English + 1 European Language
Location: Epsom (Remote)
Salary: £30-£35k basic salary/ with £45k OTE
Our client is an established, leading global supplier of innovative and ergonomically designed technology mounting solutions. With over 20 years of experience, they are developed in partnership with global retailers and technology suppliers, providing POS stands, mounts and enclosures for application areas that extend across Point of Sale, Point of Payment and Point of service.
Our client has over 8 million installations worldwide of their products, and 60% of the top 250 retailers choose them for their quality manufacturing, deep understanding of the industry and their secure, approved approach to hardware mounting. They now have an amazing opportunity for creative and ambitious graduates to join the company! Marketing Content Design Leader
Marketing Content Design Leader
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent in English and one other European language (Spanish, French or German preferable) to a business level
- Passion for technology and design
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to manage and prioritise your own time and workload
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
Marketing Content Design Leader
- Work with product marketing to develop marketing materials including photographs, presentations, technical collateral and brochures for new and existing products
- Working alongside marketing team members to deliver both digital and written content, adhering to agreed design and brand guidelines, for product, lead generation campaigns and sales collateral
- Taking responsibility for the accuracy and currency of content on all operational digital platforms, in collaboration with other relevant areas of the business
- Provide content support to marketing team members for exhibitions, trade events, marketing campaigns and other initiatives if required
- Own the company group brand guidelines- checking guidelines are being adhered to across all digital platforms that are the responsibility of marketing and enablement
- Be proactive in the development of visual marketing materials to support both Product and Sales delivery strategies
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000-£35,000
- OTE/Commission of up to £45,000 in Y1!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential- working with other teams within the company on a regular basis, there will be plenty of opportunity to develop your business knowledge!
- Regular team socials in a fun, welcoming environment
- Laptop and mobile
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.