Helpdesk/1st Line Support - Stoke-on-Trent - this role includes 3 shift patterns - up to £22k + out of hours
My client a market leader requires an Experienced Helpdesk/Service Desk/1st Line support person, this role is due to the clients continued growth and success.
- Windows desktop and server operating systems
- SQL server technologies
- Active directory domain services
- Microsoft office and other workstation software
- standard networking services and protocols
- knowledge of ITIL framework
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You will be handling incoming incidents and requests via telephone and email, including assessment prioritisation and investigation in line with incident management and request fulfilment.
Provide support for workstation, phone, server and network technologies.
Deliver an exceptional degree of customer service, ensuring that customers benefit from clear communications and effective resolutions of issues.This role requires the successful candidate to be part of a 3-week shift pattern, weekend and lates can be completed remotely from home.