Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to recruit a qualified Teacher to cover Computer Sciences for a School in Hull. The School is situated on a new, modern and expansive site and has recently received a 'Good' rating from Ofsted for their grades and boasts brand new facilities enabling high end learning to all students.
The successful candidate will have a passion for learning within Computer Science and have a clear understanding of what makes an outstanding lesson. The position is full time teaching the curriculum up to GCSE standard and will include planning, teaching and assessment in the role. The post is due to start in September 2021 and is initially for one term but could become permanent for the right candidate. ECTs are welcome to apply for this post.What you will require:
What we offer:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- ECTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend' bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.