Credit Controller jobs in Warwick Your new company
Hays Recruitment is delighted to be working with a leading manufacturing company on an exclusive basis. This new position is being available due to an internal promotion of the previous Credit Controller. This will be a great opportunity for an individual looking to enhance their career in an international and diverse organisation Your new role
- you'll be joining a team of 6 credit controller working underneath the credit manager.
Some of the main responsibilities includes.
What you'll need to succeed
- To build and maintain a sound relationship with internal and external stakeholders and key accounts
- Cash allocation
- To make sure all paperwork is scanned and recorded accurately
- Using telephone and email for query logging and update system with outcomes
- Maintaining the main credit control inbox for all emails
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Hold meeting with customers to facilitate efficient cash collection
- Performing credit limit reviews on customers and reviewing credit risk on a regular basis
- Work on improvement projects for both credit control processes and business processes
- Making relevant customer contacts through different mediums to ensure the payment of invoices are prompt
- Stop customer accounts and instruct solicitors
- Sending customer statement of account on a monthly basis
- Having a sound understanding of Debit Note customers is advantageous
- Assist with weekly banking procedure
- Being responsible for tasks in line with the company's core values
What you'll get in return
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner.
- Strong Organisational ability for self and others.
- Strong numerical skills required.
- Good IT skills required particularly excel.
- Excellent telephone skills
As well as a competitive salary of 24K and bonus and 25 days annual leave, you will receive a great range of incentives such as site parking, wellbeing programmes.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.