Comp & Benefits Manager to lead on compensation & employee benefits including company cars & defined pension plans.
Management of the annual compensation cycle and a range of other responsibilities and ad hoc EU projects.
A large international business going through significant growth and change.
As Compensation and Benefits Manager for the UK you will report to the Head of Comp & Bens for Europe and play a key role on the wider team. Activities will include managing the annual compensation cycle, bonuses, gender pay gap analysis bench-marking and plan design. Key accountabilities will include:
- Day to day compensation activities such as processing of bonus payments, providing market data and insights and employee communication.
- Annual compensation cycle activities including project management of annual pay and bonus review.
- Global job architecture - grading roles, auditing of mapping and training of the HR team.
- Salary survey submission, analysing results and providing bench-marking data.
- Compensation plan design.
- Employee benefits - acting as a subject matter expert on all employee benefits including risk an health care related benefits.
- Liaising with external benefit providers including escalating issues and service reviews as well as project mapping new benefits.
- Reviewing benefits effectiveness through regular production of MI.
- Reviewing and making recommendations for improvements to areas such as the company car policy.
- Making recommendations and delivery of the employee recognition and long service program.
- Review, design & delivery of pension processes.
- Additional ad hoc projects working with the EU Comp & Bens Team.
To be considered for this Compensation & Benefits Manager role you will have broad exposure to all compensation and benefits activities and be able to work with significant autonomy. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong external and internal relationships including a broad range of (senior) stakeholders and the wider HR team.
You must be able to demonstrate your ability to work autonomously, but also value teamwork and have excellent attention to detail with a confident use of data.
This role will suit a resilient and resourceful individual looking for wider exposure and the opportunity to make a significant impact as the Business goes through an exciting period of change.
Up to £60,000 per annum + car allowance + bonus
Flexibility to work from home 3 days/per week