PowerBI Product Owner required to join a housing association based in Wembley on a 12 months fixed term contract. You will lead the development of the Power BI product to reshape how information is disseminated and utilised across the organisation. You will be responsible for the prioritisation of the backlog of user stories based on providing the greatest value.
You will lead on the definition of the roadmap, improvements and release plans ensuring the transition of temporary projects to the BAU team and knowledge transfer to the organisation.
You will have management responsibilities overseeing the PowerBI Developer and PowerBI Architect. This is a varied role where you will work with the Performance and Data Quality team to plan and manage the implementation of reporting design, relevant workstreams that will be required to integrate PowerBI into operational daily use across the organisation.
To be successful, you will have a strong track record in business transformation with demonstrable experience of driving value for money and delivering tangible benefits through business transformation.
You will be able to evidence success in delivering BI solutions across large organisations. It is desirable if you have worked within the social housing sector although this is not a prerequisite for this role.
• Project management skills and experience
• Exceptional stakeholder management
• Experience of gathering requirements from stakeholders (technical and non-technical)
• Experience of translating user stories into technical requirements
• Planning and prioritisation skills
• Must be highly organised
• Must have lead/project managed/Owned a project related to some of the following:
- Data Warehouse development
- Performance reporting
- Data visualisation and/or democratisation
- Management Information
- Any other data-lead/heavy project
• Previous technical experience would be very advantageous (e.g. SQL, PowerBI/Tableau, data warehouse development, data modelling, etc)
If you have the above experience and like what you have read, please apply now!