Who Are IQE?
IQE is the world leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials. With a global high-tech manufacturing presence, the company is positioned for exceptional growth. The market for compound semiconductors is at an inflection point. The superior performance of these materials is resulting in expanding applications, driven by the roll out of 5G and proliferation of connected devices.
With 30 years of experience in these advanced materials, unique IP and know-how, an enviable market share, established supply chain relationships and having invested in significant relevant production capacity, IQE is uniquely placed to capitalize on this market growth in the coming years.Purpose of the role
The Business Change Manager will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. Key Responsibilities
Qualifications / Essential Skills
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Consult and coach project teams
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Coach managers and supervisors
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Manage the change portfolio
- Change management certification or designation e.g. McKinsey, Prosci, Kotter (desired)
- Experience of working on HR programs (desired)
- Experience of working on ERP programs (desired)
- Experience of working on Manufacturing Execution Systems MES (desired)
- Experience of setting up change management teams
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- LTIP's (subject to qualifying period)
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP) - variety of discounts and deals.
- BUPA (self-cover)
- Company pension - option to pay up to 5% matched by IQE up to 10%
- 23 days annual leave plus UK Bank Holidays