Currently seeking Youth Workers for immediate job opportunities
Veritas Education are currently working alongside numerous Secondary Schools and Academies in the Chorley area and we are urgently seeking Youth Workers who are interested in working in the education sector.
Sought after candidates/experiences include:
- Youth Club Workers
- Social Workers
- Community/Project Workers
- Youth Volunteers
- Sports Coaches
- Foster Carers/Parents
- Residential Support Workers
In return you will receive:
- Paid work in the education sector
- Opportunity to support and work with children/young people (aged 11-18)
- Opportunity to take part in CPD
- Flexible working hours
- A dedicated education specialist consultant working on your behalf
For further information or to apply for the position please give me a call on or e-mail me - I hope to hear from you soon.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, be able to provide a full career history with up to date references and have or be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS Certificate.APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.Disclaimer
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'