To provide high quality infrastructure services support to ODEONKey Accountabilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Support and maintain all virtual infrastructure solutions (VMWare) and Cloud infrastructure (O365 and Azure)
- Maintain inventory, monitor and analyse storage, computing usage issues and contribute to capacity planning initiatives.
- Organise, optimise and document IT Infrastructure, including physical and logical architecture of servers, databases and applications.
- Develop IS infrastructure project plans, technical specifications, low level design documents, roll-out/test plans and successful transition to service
- Provide 3rd level support on all server, storage, network and enterprise services
- Provide support for 24x7 business operations including on-call
- Adhere to the Incident Management, Service Request, Major Incident, Problem Management and Change Control procedures.
- Utilise problem analysis techniques to triage, diagnose and rectify technical problems and queries including and not limited to hardware, software and ODEON's business applications.
- Adopt high quality communication practices in the execution of this role
Living Our ValuesFun-Passion:
- 10+ years relevant experience, at least 5 in Retail or Financial Services, a technology based degree or equivalent
- Relevant certifications (VCP 6.5, MSCE, MCSA or similar)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills (written, oral & presentation) using business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, ability to rapidly identify and resolve issues under pressure.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and well organized; able to handle multiple tasks under pressure with clear sense of ownership and priority
- Knowledge / experience of Virtualisation and Storage Area Networks (VMWare and NetApp) essential
- Knowledge / experience of M365 essential and/or Azure desirable
- Good understanding of Networks (Routing & Switching), Firewall, UTM, Proxy etc
- Strong Powershell skills
- Proven planning and organising skills being able to manage, prioritise and coordinate effectively
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for work, working outside of core office hours as required
- Must have a strong work ethic and ability to tackle poor performance
- Enthusiastic and energetic. A self starter able to work without supervision and create and maintain effective level of output & support.
- Experience of working with the following would be desirable but not essential :
- Google Mail and Google Apps
- Cisco Call Manager
I bring energy and enthusiasm to every working day (even the busiest ones)Trust-Respect:
I keep my promises to guests and colleagues - people can rely on me to do what I say I willQuality-Service:
I take pride in delivering high quality work, crisp detailed plans and I always execute projects to a high standardCo-operation-Accountability:
I take responsibility for my role within the team and ownership of my actionsStrategic Leadership:
I work closely with colleagues across the business to improve performance and share innovative new approachesInspirational Leadership:
I'm energised and self-motivated and encourage those around me to be the sameChange Leadership:
I am demanding, determined and 100% committed to delivering