Help make a difference!
We're seeking professional Care Assistants to join our team in Kingsbridge and the surrounds
, delivering quality care in the home for people in need. You'll be passionate about supporting people to live a fulfilling, independent life as much as possible. This role involves working as part of a small team of health and social care workers and you'll be aiding with CPAP, BiPAP, cough assist and Tracheostomy care and any other services needed.
Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on. You must have the following
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience or experience caring for a loved one
- The right to live and work in the UK
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- You will need to be a real people's person, not afraid to take on new challenges
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection, as you will use our HealthForceGo.app to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through that.
- Additionally, access to your own vehicle would be helpful but not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt. Flexi Pay!
Healthcare staff have the opportunity to choose when they get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. Advantages
Apply now and you can start within a week!
- Salary of up to £13.15 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota so that you can see your free time ahead
- ccess to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform