Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- To support one or more fee-earners in the management of the secretarial and administrative workload.
- Accurate and timely preparation of correspondence from digital dictation and word processing
- Organisation of the file management system, including maintaining the relevant paper and electronic filing systems and archiving
- Knowledge of the Legal Aid process require.
- Proactively work with fee-earners to ensure relevant documentation is produced to meet clients' expectations and the needs of the business
- Respond to internal and external client needs in a timely, professional, helpful and courteous manner
- Any other tasks which may reasonably be required from time to time
- Knowledge of Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Typing Ability
- Experience and knowledge of the family legal aid process.
- Family law experience.
- Experience in dealing with Clients queries
In regards to salary, this will be dependent on experience but competitive within the Local area.