Deltatre is a leading end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators. We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data, we're able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client's lifecycle.
Reporting to the VP B2B & B2C Support, the Director of Digital Payment Services (Director DPS) plays an important role supporting the development, design, configuration, administration and customisation of Deltatre's ecommerce subscription, billing and payments systems across a range of client-owned OTT platforms. The Director DPS plays a pivotal role in the design and strategic vision of Deltatre's expanding ecommerce services, supporting clients, project teams, B2B support, and B2C (customer service) support teams, at both technical and process levels.
The Director DPS oversees the relationships with 3rd-party suppliers (payment gateways, subscription services), and coordinates both internal and external payment workflows to ensure trouble-free payment operations for Deltatre, the client, and the end-user. Providing insight via feedback, analysis, and regular reports the Director DPS will help to improve operational and technical processes to drive commercial growth.
Managing the Subscription, Payments & Billing team (SPB), the Director DPS ensures SLAs, KPIs and client/end-user metrics are achieved in line with the highest quality in output, efficiency and profitability.
- Collaborate in the design and strategic vision of Deltatre's expanding ecommerce services
- Provide support to clients, project teams, B2B support, and B2C (customer service) support teams, at both technical and process levels
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the dynamic global ecommerce landscape, ensuring Deltatre and its clients are compliant with regulatory changes, risks, opportunities and industry norms
- Manage relationships with Deltatre's ecommerce suppliers/partners (e.g. Zuora, Evergent) and payment gateways (e.g. Worldpay, Adyen, PayPal, Apple)
- Manage the planning and implementation of internal and external payment workflows to ensure trouble-free E2E payment operations
- Provide analysis and reports to help drive commercial growth
- Work with the functions and Strategic Business Groups to determine ecommerce and Subscription Billing application investment priorities
- Work with the Solutions Engineering and Commercial teams to support business development
- Lead day-to-day ecommerce operations, planning, compliance and security
- Manage the Subscription Billing and Payments team (SPB)
- Collaborate closely with solution architects to define and implement effective and efficient solutions to business challenges and opportunities
- Provide pre- and post-implementation technical/functional support to new projects
- Conduct monthly Subscription Billing and Payment performance reviews; develop, monitor, optimise and provide corrective action plans
- Ensure target SLAs, KPIs and client metrics are achieved
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone for a screening and those who meet the requirements will be invited to a face-to-face interview.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview. Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.