A boutique financial planning company are seeking an experienced administrator jo join their growing team. They provide bespoke independent advice in a broad range of financial areas, including personal and group pensions, investments, ISAs, bonds, tax and trusts.The Opportunity
During a period of growth, they are now looking for someone to provide high quality technical administration and analytical support to the Financial Planners. This role can be part time or full time, and working from home/ remote working is available. Duties may include:
What's needed to be considered
- Process business submissions
- Respond to relevant client calls
- Support Paraplanners and Advisers to ensure all documents and files are maintained
- Liaise with providers
- Prepare meeting packs
- Client valuations
- Previous experience providing administrative support to financial advisers
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally
- Any Financial Services qualifications are desired
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support