Huntress are recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join an award winning local business that offers superb opportunities and an unmatched working culture in the local area. Reporting into the Finance Manager and working in a small team of staff, your typical duties and responsibilities will include the following
- Purchase Ledger - posting of invoices, supplier statement reconciliations and preparation of the purchase ledger BACS payments
- Company Credit Cards - Matching of receipts to credit card statements and posting onto Sage
- Posting of Order invoices onto Sage
- Updating and issuing our annual rental agreements for our company flats and posting of rental invoices onto Sage
- Empty the bags from the shops and distribute/file the paperwork
- Reconcile cash purchase receipts to our bespoke system
- Weekly bank reconciliation for one bank account
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking at developing and furthering a career in accounts. If you have 6 months experience in an accounts based role and are studying for your AAT then this is a a perfect role to enhance and progress your career in a supportive, dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be able to work in a small team with good excel and system skills and the ability to work well across multiple functions of a business.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role.