£20,000 - 25,000
Are you a creative person who is looking for an opportunity to work for 6 months? Our client based locally are searching for a driven, hard working and creative candidate to join their team. The purpose of this role is to support the manager with any duties that arise within the marketing team.
The Content Administrator will:
- Update Web Content using Content Management System
- Create assets for web, for example images, brochures, videos etc.
- Prepare and write documentation such as practical guides for the business
- Task and Time management of web content and site amends
- Support Team Lead with reporting on progress and spot check of live web content
- Consult Account Managers on web content implementation solutions
- Support Digital Marketing Manager with SEO tasks
To be considered the Content Administrator will:
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Be experienced with HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, CSS and Acrobat Reader/Editor
- Have a team player attitude and have the ability to work on own initiative
- Maintain good problem solving skills to provide clients with the best solution
- Have strong communication skills both in writing and in person
- Be highly organised with great attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Understand of best practise on-site SEO
Please apply for further information and if you are on either no notice or short notice. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to join a growing company and make a difference.