At Newcross, we're transforming home care across the UK
As a Care Assistant in Plymouth and the surrounds, you'll work alongside a group of health and social care workers putting a smile on our service users faces and providing outstanding care in the comfort of their own home.
Your main duties will include providing care to children during the night time and helping them with a variety of requirements including brain/spinal injuries, Tracheostomy care, MS, Epilepsy, physical and Learning Disabilities. What we need from you
You'll be a bubbly person that is able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid care giving experience over the past 3 years within the UK. You will need to provide evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care and the right to work and live in the UK.
You will need access to a smartphone device with internet to submit your shifts, and access to a vehicle is a bonus, but not a deal breaker.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt. What you'll gain
- Salary of up to £16.81 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota so that you can see your free time ahead
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free uniform and DBS check
Instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays! Apply now and start within a week!