Lean Process AnalystNewbury Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' five years running! (2016-2020) Do you have experience in Lean environments? Have you previously qualified in Six Sigma Black belt, Lean Certification or both? If so this could be your next step in your career!
This is a fantastic time to join an already successful Digital team at Saint-Gobain as we prepare to commence the next phase of our Digital Transformation. Saint-Gobain is a global leader in the construction industry with a presence in over 67 countries. We're investing significantly to strengthening our digital proposition, so there really couldn't be a more exciting time to join us.
As a Lean Process Analyst with Saint-Gobain, you will contribute to the innovation and project funnel by analysing and defining existing and to-be processes across various SGBDUK functions. You will also act as a Centre of Excellence for Lean Process Improvement and Innovations.Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
For the Lean Process Analyst role, you will need the following skills/experience:
- Identify and document key business processes
- Map as-is and to-be business processes, identify gaps and define KPIs
- Analyse data and run workshops to identify improvement areas across the business area
- Understand background and root cause issues using a variety of Lean/Six Sigma tools and techniques
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and service levels
- Quantify improvement areas, working with the finance teams to validate, ensuring tangible commercial benefits are recognised
- Understand current barriers to creating a continuous improvement culture and develop innovative solutions to overcome
- Work with the Director of Innovation to prioritise and propose key improvement area
- Support the development of the innovation funnel for the Digital and Innovation team
- Previous experience as a process analyst within Finance, HR, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Strong analytical and numerical skills - ability to translate complex data into meaningful conclusion
- Ability to work iteratively in an Agile environment
- An adaptable attitude able to fit the improvement techniques to the culture and audience
- Strong innovative thinking and problem solving
- Experience with developing business cases for larger change initiatives
- Experience of using Lean methodologies to drive tangible business results
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident communicating with stakeholders at various levels within the organization
- Well organised and deadline driven, able to work under pressure and autonomously
- Highly motivated and team player
- Experience within the retail sector welcome
Additional RequirementsWe also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Degree level education or proven business experience in relevant area
- Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Certification or both
- Competitive Salary
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
:We are an inclusive employer and keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, what football team you support, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
We believe that working in a diverse business can be more enjoyable, teams can be more innovative, and make better decisions. We already employ many fantastic people from diverse backgrounds, but we still want to do more.
So, we are on a mission to make Saint-Gobain inclusive and accessible to all, with role models for you to look up to and learn from, no matter who you are!
At Saint-Gobain, our purpose is to 'Make the world a better home'. We are both manufacturers and distributors. Together with and for our customers, we design materials and solutions that have a positive impact on everyone's life and provide well-being, quality of life and performance, while caring for the planet. Our materials can be found everywhere in our living places and daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications.