Multi Skilled Engineer
You will join us as a Multi Skilled Engineer and will carry out the engineering functions of the business in order to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the factory, including supervision & training of an apprentice some of the time.
Within this role you will be responsible for daily planned maintenance as well as reactive maintenance to plant failures. You will also take responsibility for in house Health and Safety for the shift, as well as monitoring site systems, and recording failures on the maintenance system.Multi Skilled Engineer Responsibilities:
Multi Skilled Engineer Requirements:
- Respond to breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Diagnosing and identifying root cause of every break down.
- Continually monitor, repair or replace necessary operational parts, working with the ppm system.
- Ensuring that all production line machinery is continually operational.
- Using the CMMS for all works and completed within a timely manner.
- Contractor supervision when required.
- Providing operational support for production personnel.
- To take on additional training for the business and progression needs.
- A keen eye to H&S and compliance keeping to policies and systems at all times.
- Working part of a team and communication.
We are looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer (with electrical bias) who has practical experience in a manufacturing or a production environment who can essentially take ownership of the maintenance and working off of their own initiative, with a proactive attitude helping to drive the department forward.Key experience essential for the role:
- Candidates must have a Full Driving Licence.
- Candidates must be HND / HNC qualified within a relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of electrical and PLC systems would be advantageous.
- 17th addition electrical and above.
- Steam awareness would be beneficial.
- Pneumatics would be beneficial.
Extra training and progression for the right candidate.About Micronclean:
Micronclean is a family-owned business based in Lincolnshire employing over 400 people. The company provides products and services to various industries.
Our current focus areas include rental of specialist work wear to cleanroom industries (pharmaceutical, medical devices, aerospace), and of protective workwear to manufacturing industries (engineering, automotive). The company also manufactures and distributes a range of cleanroom products, which it sells in the UK and exports throughout Europe and further afield, including India, Australia, and Canada.
The company has an ambitious vision for growth both in the UK where we are investing in all our plants and abroad. where our plant in Bangalore, India has recently been commissioned and is supporting the production of Covid-19 vaccines in India.There are many reasons to join the Micronclean family, but here are just a few:
- Competitive rates of pay, and voluntary overtime frequently available.
- Company pension contributions of 5% of salary.
- Various schemes to support employees with their mental health and wellbeing.
- Annual Family Fun Days, fully paid for by the business.
- A growing, family owned, highly successful business, with a history spanning back to the 1920s.
- Highly committed to investing in people and training, with a proven history of opportunities and promotions from within for employees who wish to progress.
- A great culture, represented in our company values known as the SKIEs.
- The knowledge that you are making a difference, playing a role in key supply chains such as the Covid-19 vaccine.
Louth, Lincolnshire, with occasional cover at Skegness & Grantham sites in LincolnshireContract Type:
Full Time. Monday to Friday, in accordance with the engineering shift rota system: 6.00am - 2.30pm - earlies, 8.30am - 5.00pm - days, 2.30pm - 11.00pm - lates.Salary:
£32,000 - £36,000 per annum (dependent on skills and experience)
You may have experience of the following: Engineer, Engineering, Multi Skilled Shift Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Shift Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Hydraulic Engineer, Pneumatic Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, etc.
Ref: 102 615