Software R&D Engineer (Speech / Machine Learning)
UK Fully Remote
£50,000 to £80,000 DOE + Holiday + Pension + Excellent company benefits
Are you a Computer Science Masters or PhD graduate with commercial Speech / Machine Learning experience looking to join a fascinating London based AI start-up working with leading edge speech technology?
On offer is the chance to build on your existing experience and become an industry specialist, working with modern technologies along with outstanding training and progression opportunities to advance your career.
The company are a global entity looking to revolutionise the boundaries of traditional AI and improve the relationship between humans and technology. Through continued growth and success and already holding an excellent reputation in their industry, they would like to recruit a Software R&D Engineer to aid in their expansion.
This role would suit a Computer Science Masters or PhD graduate looking to expand on their existing commercial experience and become an industry expert in a leading Speech AI/ML start-up.
* Fully remote working available; must currently be UK based
* Work with other Machine Learning and Speech researchers to model speech and ML algorithms
* Adapt existing algorithms to maximise performance
* Design and develop state of the art Machine Learning Models
* Masters Degree or higher in Computer science or a relevant area
* Commercial experience or Academic project experience in at least one of the following areas: Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Speech Diarization, Speaker / language identification, Text to Speech (TTS), Speech synthesis, Speech / audio processing etc
* Software Engineering skills with Python, C++ or Rust
* Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Theano, Caffe or PyTorch etc.
Reference Number: BBBH131243
If interested in the role or would like more information please click apply or contact Ben Standen at Rise Technical
Software Engineer, Research Scientist, AI, Speech Applied, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Language Modelling, Graphical Models, Acoustic Modelling, audio-visual ASR, multi-task learning, Python, C++, Rust, Tensorflow, Theano, Caffe, PyTorch, Start-up, London, Remote