Lead Security Architect
UK BASED - CAN BE FULLY REMOTE - CAR ALLOWANCE + EXTRA BONUSES!
Working Monday to Friday (9.00 to 17:30)
Salary dependent on experience
VARIOUS PERKS, BONUSES & BENEFITS SUCH AS DISCOUNTS AT MAJOR BRANDS / RETAILERS ALSO AVAILABLE!
We are proud to be recruiting for a Lead Security Architect for a major, global organisation with offices and outreach throughout major cities. The Lead Security Architect provides technical and security domain leadership within the T&S division and will focus on driving the organisation's Security Services using a hands-on approach with the goal of maturing the strategy and outcomes.
They will work closely with senior staff in other departments to identify, recommend, develop and support security technology solutions
for partners and customers. The Lead Security Architect will also ensure to maintain an open mind to innovations and developments across the sectors.
They will also support the sales and vendor teams with Security pre-sales technical and technology activities across the Security portfolio of products and services offered by the organisation. The activities will support partners, SI's, MSP's and Resellers in both a technical and commercial capacity. The Lead Architect will also be responsible for engaging with the relevant vendor teams, overseeing the development of Security services enablement and validating any joint propositions with the sales teams. Additionally, this role will stretch the incumbent to lead the team of security architects to become self-sufficient as well as mentor junior and graduate members of the team.
Interested? If so, don't hesitate and apply now!What Will You Be Doing?
Your role as the Lead Security Architect will vary, but some of the responsibilities will include:
- Establish technical relationships with partners and, on occasion, with end-user organisations as well as key stakeholders like CISO's and CIO's
- Support the Services Team to build a portfolio of services
- Deliver Security technology projects and act as Lead overseeing a team
- Review and assure appropriateness and technical integrity of solutions
- Make pre-sales calls on prospective partners, participate in local and regional seminars, and act as a technical account manager for existing customers.
- Deliver solution presentations to partners, at vendor events and industry events
- Advise clients transitioning to cloud-based and managed security services
- Serve as subject matter expert for security platform capabilities
- Provide mentoring and staff line-management to Technology & Services staff within the guidelines set out by the Director of Technology and Services.
- Be a proactive contributor to the security domain's body of knowledge by way of authoring industry articles, writing blogs on IT security matters, actively directing the channel's attention to significant events and milestones within the domain via social media.
- Specifically identify junior members of staff or graduates who can be mentored into the Technology and Services division, thus providing a means for team continuity and effective succession planning
- Work in tandem with the various business development and sales teams in fulfilling sales goals and responding to RFI/RFPs.
- Work proactively with the Cloud team to drive MSP engagement around Cloud adoption in the security product and services portfolio
- Remain proactively engaged within the channel to source new partners to onboard onto the authorised services partner programme.
- Act as an intermediary between authorised service partners in order to validate service offerings in line with the Embed Security Solution Practice.
What Are We Looking For:
- Experience within professional services and pre-sales role aligned to a sales team within IT Security
- Professional Security related accreditations such as CISP, CEH, etc.
- Security domain knowledge and expertise - evidenced by blogs, articles or technical writing work
- An ability to take the initiative and be a pro-active self-starter
- An ability to envision what might be coming down the pipeline via analysts and industry experts
- Have an empathetic, fair and generous approach to staff and people management
- An ability to call for help across the business if there is a need for guidance
- Very clear, logical and precise (as in unambiguous) communication skills specifically as it relates to staffing engagement
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of the Security Solution Practice domain
- A highly entrepreneurial spirit that manifests itself in a "let's make it happen" approach, coupled with initiative and adaptability.
- Excellent attention to detail and genuine passion for Information Security.
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles, we have available please call for further details.