* Starting salary of £22,000 for entry-level - flexible with experience
* Great progression outline, with training to become Senior Project Manager
* The chance to work with exciting household name brands as your clients!
Looking for Junior Project Manager jobs, Project Coordinator roles, and Assistant Project Manager opportunities in Hertfordshire? An exciting Retail Marketing company is looking for a Junior Project Manager to manage POS marketing projects for their global-brand retail clients!
Company Profile - Junior Project Manager
In this Junior Project Manager Role in Hertfordshire, you'll be joining a leading Retail Marketing company that deliver end-to-end bespoke marketing services for huge clients in the retail space, specialising in Point of Sale. They pride themselves on their culture being central to all they do, delivering 'POS with personality'. This agency is proudly part of the Branded Group, a £65 million marketing group. Working with brands such as Smirnoff, Skinny Tan, Sports Direct, and the Range, our client delivers on the creation, development, and strategy of retail campaigns, right through to structural engineering, digital printing, and 3D design. They then follow up with fulfillment and packing, and campaign performance analysis, delivering their clients with an end-to-end tailored service. They are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their dynamic team!
Job Description - Junior Project Manager
In this exciting Junior Project Manager role in Letchworth, you will be joining a team of experts who will train you, enabling your upwards and fluid progression into Senior Project Management or Account Management. This role will be very varied, and you'll gain exposure to all of the end-to-end processes that they deliver for clients. Essentially, you will become a bridge between the project and the client, both gaining vital information to influence the project, as well as providing updates and feedback to the client directly. You'll need to be very organised, as there will be lots of documentation, admin, and reporting. You'll also take on operative project duties for the marketing project delivery itself.
Key Responsibilities - Junior Project Manager
In this Junior Project Coordinator role in Hertfordshire, you can expect a jam-packed day to include the following duties, but not limited to:
* Getting involved with multiple aspects of the end-to-end project cycle for exciting retail marketing and POS campaigns
* Liaising directly with clients, who will be members of large retail businesses like Smirnoff and Skinny Tan, and updating them throughout the project
* Gathering information, requirements, and wider marketing strategies from brands, and feeding this information into the project delivery to ensure campaigns are relevant and bespoke
* Manage projects from start to finish for client projects, as well as post-project feedback and performance review
* Coordinate stakeholders such as designers, structural engineers, and graphic designers
* Managing the operational end of the project, including packaging, packing, quantities, delivery, and fulfilment to store. Liaising with retailers to coordinate this
* Taking ownership of project administration, including budget management, data entry, documentation, and other ad hoc tasks
* Attend client meetings on-site, as well as travel to manufacturing sites and warehouses - getting your hands dirty and seeing your project come to life
Job Requirements - Junior Project Manager
* A graduate from university, OR someone who went straight into work and has gained commercial experience
* Commercial experience alongside/following studies is ideal
* Exceptional communication skills - you can find a way of building rapport with everyone and anyone
* Outstanding ability on Microsoft Office
* A natural problem solver, with great organisation/time management and the ability to think both critically and creatively
* A real go-getter and high achiever, with the confidence to work autonomously and get things done!
* Ability to coordinate issues between internal and external clients and internal customer team
* A genuine interest in Retail Marketing, or interested in structural design and practical projects coming to life
Benefits of the Job - Junior Project Manager
* A competitive starting salary of £22,000 for entry-level. If you have project-based experience, this can be flexible
* Great progression outline, you'll have criteria laid out and training in place to become a Senior Project Manager/Account Manager
* A collaborative team who are experts in their field but also super down-to-earth!
* Office in Letchworth, Hertfordshire, with the opportunity to get out and about to client offices and manufacturing sites
* The chance to work with exciting household name brands as your clients, in a very successful retail marketing agency!
Looking for Junior Project Manager jobs in Hertfordshire? An exciting Retail Marketing company is looking for a Junior Project Manager to manage POS marketing projects for their global-brand retail clients!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability, or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.