We are recruiting for a competent Project Administrator to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Marlow, initially on a 12 month contract.
This role is essentially supporting the integration of all of the Business Excellence systems across the international business. Systems include Salesforce, SAP as well as others.
This role will support the Project Lead with some of the administration including:
- Meeting agendas
- Road maps
- Project plans
- Risk mitigation
- Keeping track of milestones
- Helping with presentations
- Ensuring all documentation, supporting material and project plans are up to date and readily available
Skills and experience required;
- Strong background in administration with the credibility to work with many different stakeholders
- Pragmatic, results oriented and able to work under pressure
- Organisational and time management skills and strong project management ability
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Dynamic, proactive and flexible personality