DBA and Engineer - Finance - Remote - £50K
A client in the financial sector are looking for a Mid-level DBA Engineer to join their growing team.
I am looking for a SQL expert who has experience performing database duties including back ups, restores, migrations, installations as well as delivering High Availability and AlwaysOn.
Ideally you will come from a finance background but any other high pressured environments are preferable.
The role offers a huge amount of variety, excellent development and the future opportunity to work in Azure as well as being fully remote.
Role & Responsibilities
- Performance Tuning and Optimisation of the highest standard.
- Delivering High Availability and AlwaysOn.
- Some development and automation with Azure and Powershell/Jenkins.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working with large databases (1TB+) and large volumes of databases (100+)
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (up to 2016)
- Maintaining high availability of all databases
- Salary of up to £50,000 plus great benefits including the best training and development in the industry.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon or call for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.