CaretakerSecondary schoolNewhamASAP StartImmediate start, fast track to interview!
Prospero Teaching is actively seeking Assistant Site Manager to join a secondary school in Newham.We are seeking to appoint a Caretaker to:
The ideal Caretaker will:
- Support buildings and grounds maintenance
- Support cleaning
- Support supervision of contractors
- Ensure site security
What support will I be given as a Caretaker?
- be able to demonstrate good DIY skills
- be able to demonstrate a good understanding of relevant health and safety legislation and statutory
- compliance requirements
- have good communication skills
- have good customer care skills
- be a positive and energetic member of our high performing team
- be adaptable and proactive
- You will work with a fantastic secondary school
- A school is a vibrant place which recognises the importance and individual needs of every pupil and member of staff
teaching hours and pay:
- Full-time school hours, 8am - 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- The role is paid weekly.
The school and Prospero teaching endeavour to support your career at every stage, both offering you a variety of CPD courses to enrich and progress your career further.
If this Caretaker
role has sparked your interest and you would like to hear more about this teaching position, then please apply to this ad with your updated CV.
The school is extremely keen to interview any suitable Caretaker
as soon as possible.
Know an Caretaker
interested in exploring teaching in East London? If so, please refer us their details and CV over to us and you will be offered a referral bonus (conditions apply)
Please note that any candidates who are deemed unsuitable for this job will not be contacted due to the high volume of applications we receive.
This advert has been posted by Prospero teaching on behalf of one of our schools.Contract details
- Location - Newham, East London
- Position - Caretaker, Newham, ASAP
- Type of work - Secondary, School Management, Site Manager
- Contract/position start date - ASAP
- Duration/likely duration - Permanent
- Contract type - Permanent
- Full Time
- Minimum rate of pay £100
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.