IDEX Consulting are partnered exclusively with an established, growing and acquisitive practice, who are searching for an Employee Benefits Consultant to join their team in the North West or Midlands regions.
You will be responsible for consulting with SME and corporate clients across a comprehensive suite of employee benefits; from group pensions to group risk, health and wellbeing, and flexible benefits.
This opportunity would best suit an individual who's currently operating in a Associate Consultant/Account Manager type position but looking to progress into a collaborative and progressive business with substantial growth opportunity. You will benefit from a well-established proposition and will work closely with career experienced and high performing Consultants across the region, helping you to further hone your craft in the industry.
Experience in group/DC pensions is a core pre-requisite, open to training across other areas.The role:
You will benefit from:
- Manage a portfolio of clients to and achieve agreed income targets and objectives.
- Grow and develop the client portfolio by promoting the wider proposition within new and existing clients.
- Deliver advice to employees of firms corporate clients to help them understand their retirement and other employee benefits.
- Deliver group presentations and hold 1:1 meetings to ensure the employee receives the right and best advice at all times.
- Review client Employee Benefits plan to ensure that it remains relevant to the client's needs.
- Attend industry events to represent the firm.
- An excellent initial starting salary.
- Excellent career progression, with fantastic opportunities for promotion.
- Training and support. You may already be working towards achieving your diploma status, which as a company we are committed to helping you achieve.
- A great office environment with a real involvement in corporate social responsibility.