About usBookkeeping Assistant Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is "To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day"? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success"
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!The role
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people's opinions. We are looking for someone who want to be more than just a team member, but who wants to join a family of likeminded individuals.
As part of your role as a Bookkeeping Assistant you will work closely with clients to prepare their records both on site and in the office, preparing information for VAT returns and contribution to monthly and annual accounts. As well as providing support to your clients from a bookkeeping perspective, you will also be communicating with HMRC and really gaining a full insight into the world of accountancy and systems.
In terms of qualifications, we want to ensure we are offering the best service to our customers and the same goes for our people. As an Assistant you will have completed your AAT/be studying towards this or have experience equivalent to this level.Key accountabilities
"This will be an excellent role for a Bookkeeper who enjoys a wide variety of work and deadlines and doesn't want to just focus on the one clients bookkeeping each month. They will be part of the Holywell Team and work with all staff but also part of the Holywell Digital Team where they will work together, support each other and work together to provide the best service to our clients. " Skills & experience
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays - Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Birthday Day off - Have a day off on your birthday on us!
- Lead Incentive Scheme - We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both ...