Lancashire County Council have a successful ongoing partnership with Reed Education to provide Whole School Recruitment to Secondary Schools across Lancashire and Cumbria. A High Achieving Secondary School in the Preston area are looking to recruit Full Time Temporary Administrators starting immediately for the remainder of the academic year. The school are looking to appoint experienced administrators who will be committed to role and be able to offer high quality support to the school at their busiest time. The roles are to give additional support for the new school year and will last until July 2022.
Successful candidates will ideally:
- Be available to start immediately.
- Have administrative experience with running social media platforms.
- Have experience working with school systems including SIMS and SYNERGY, although this is not an essential requirement.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 08.15 - 15.15.
Pay: Grade 3 LCC Pay per hour
· High quality training and support
· Opportunities to work across a number of schools
· Competitive rates of pay in line with Teacher Pay Scale
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children's barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Due to the current situation with coronavirus in the UK, we are continuing to advertise vacancies and would encourage all interested, suitably qualified candidates to apply. We will determine on a job by job basis the most suitable method for assessment in light of the current situation. If you are interested in the role please email us an up to date CV or contact us on . We look forward to receiving your application.