People, Culture and Talent Manager | Fast Growth Gaming Company | Leeds
Harmonic are super excited to be teaming up with a fast-growth gaming company to help them on their search for an People, Talent and Culture Manager. Based in Leeds, the company are behind numerous award-winning AR and VR games, working alongside some key names within the industry.
Having experienced rapid growth over the last year, our client are looking for a People, Culture and Talent Manager to build out the function within their team. The company prides itself on its dynamic, collaborative and flexible environment. As People, Talent and Culture Manager you will play a key role in building on this company culture as the business continues to expand.The role and responsibilities:
What we need to see (Essential):
- Reporting into the COO, you will be responsible for expanding the people function within the business and others HR processes
- You will have a key role in building on the dynamic, inclusive and positive company culture
- As the company expands, you will lead the recruitment drive, onboarding process and oversee the employee lifecycle
- You will manage the companies OKRs and appraisal system
- You will help set and review pay structures and employee perks and benefits
What we need to see (Desirable):
- An open-minded and dynamic individual able to inspire all members of the team to reach their full potential
- A strong grasp of all the operational procedures at all levels of the business, as well as other HR processes/ tools
- A strong passion for gaming and the gaming industry
- Ability to build a people strategy within the business
- Willingness to relocate to Leeds
- A strong analytical and data-driven mindset
- Experience building out an HR function in a fast-growing business
- Gaming industry experience
£35,000 - £40,000 + benefitsBased:
Leeds (and option to work remotely 1-2 days a week)Start:
If this is something of interest, please get in touch at or please apply online.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are receiving, if you haven't heard back from us please assume your application was unfortunately unsuccessful on this occasion.