Over the course of 10 years, bp pulse has established itself as the market leader in electric vehicle charging, providing solutions for EV drivers to charge at home, at work and on the road. On our mission to make charging fast and hassle-free, our charging points have been used over 30 million times to enable around 200 million miles of zero tailpipe emission driving. We work with the world's leading vehicle manufacturers to support their customers, as well as some of the UK's biggest fleets, leasing companies and local authorities. We are the UK's only fully integrated, end-to-end manufacturer and operator of charging infrastructure, and our nationwide Polar network of public charge points is recognised for its quality and reliability. Following acquisition by bp in 2018, the company is growing rapidly and moving to a brand new, purpose-built head office and production facility in Milton Keynes in March 2020 to support this growth and allow it to capitalise on a booming electric vehicle market.
This is an opportunity to join a business with an envious and unrivalled position in a fast-growing market, and ultimately help enable more people to transition to electric vehicles. You will not just be part of the biggest change in the automotive industry for a century - you will be at the forefront of it.
The intent is to grow the business significantly in the future, both in UK and to expand into other priority geographies to create the strategic platform for future growth.Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Technical review of Homecharge applications, liaising with the customer and other third parties.
- Be able to extract information from photographs to substantiate customer applications
- Being able to deliver support and guidance to the advisors individually and as a group on process's and technical evaluation of an application.
- Conducting a telephone site survey of the property, if appropriate
- Working with a dedicated team of second line advisors to manage the customer journey from Application to Install
- Evaluating photos of electrical components within the property
- Review of technical survey reports and follow up with customers
- Support field electricians with customer queries
- Make referral and recommendations of remedial works to be carried out
- Provide feedback on process changes to improve customer understanding and compliance to requirements
- Act as consultant for the complaints team on technical aspects of escalated complaints
- Act as consultant for the creation of technical training provided to HC Operations
- Reduction in number of aborted installs
- Reduction in number of customers touchpoints prior to Application being made Good to Install (GTI)
- Increased knowledge and reduced 'handle time' for second line reviewers
- Increase in GTI metrics
- Reduction in time form Application to Good to Install (GIT)
- Qualified Electrician (essential)
Our people are our most important asset and are what sets us apart from the competition.
We offer a competitive salary and impressive benefits package, the opportunity to really shape the future of the business, you whilst receive the support you need to develop skill and experience to achieve your long-term ambitions.