Resourcing Business Partner- Coveberry
- Car/Car allowance of £3,800pa
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Pension
- Bupa Health Cover
- Share Save
- Employee Assistance Scheme
We are a National provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health illness and Neurological conditions. With over 250 services, we support people to live independently as within their homes and in residential care.Job Purpose
We are looking for an experienced professional with significant experience in recruiting of Specialist LD/ASD and Mental health Services staff groups in Hospital setting. In particular the role will focus on supporting to address a significant deficit in specialist nursing, clinical and support staff. We are looking for a hands on person who has strong experience in active recruitment approaches. The initial focus for this role will be at Cedar House Hospital in Kent which is a Hospital for Adults detained in a low secure setting with complex needs. The Hospital faces a number of challenges around compliance in the areas of quality, safety and staffing and it is currently rated as inadequate by the CQC. Above and beyond Cedar House, the post holder will act as the senior subject matter expert across a small portfolio of three hospitals, a care home with nursing and two step down facilities. The second hospital where you will be required to assist is Eldertree Lodge in Staffordshire.Accountabilities and Essential Experience and Skills required
- Experience and innovation in recruitment to key roles in a niche labor market where issues such as scarcity and sparsely populated areas militate against filling key posts.
- Work with a broader HR Team through the parent company, CareTech Community Services,
- Work closely with services and senior managers to facilitate and support referrals and marketing of the services.
- Be able to advise the Senior Team for this portfolio of services.
- Have a good understanding of the processes relating to overseas recruitment for key operational groups.
- Significant experience of working in a similar role
- You will have had experience of working for organisations that provide healthcare.
- Working to agreed targets and KPIs
Please apply now to avoid dissapointment, the job duties are subject to change as the role evolves.
Full job description is avaliable upon request.