WordPress EngineerLondon/RemoteSalary up to £65,000 - 75,000 dependent upon experience
WordPress Engineer required to join leading Fintech organisation to support their exciting tech transformation.
This role involves being part of an innovative and international team, utilising WordPress content management systems, developing microservices, discovering asynchronous communications methods and operating with AWS Cloud to promote JVM technologies and emerging intelligent marketing technology.Some of what you will be doing:
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Applying critical thinking and delivering pragmatic solutions to promote high quality performance
- Cooperating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to streamline challenges, create abstractions, and create multi-beneficial solutions that supports various stakeholders.
- Responsible for working independently and part of the team to ensure constructive support through code reviews and capable of leading tech communities (e.g., code clubs).
- Working with WordPress, PHP, HTML etc.
It would be great if you also had:
- Proficient WordPress experience
- Previous experience with WordPress plugins and themes
- Fluency and execution of WordPress security best practice
- Proficient with PHP, MySQL, HTML, JS/CSS
- Ability to promote and ensure high-performance and availability with technical attributes of CMS
- Ability to manage and lead deliver large or complex projects
- Excellent communicator and cooperative with business functions
- Experienced in CI, CD i.e., while using Jenkins, Bitbucket, Bamboo etc.
- Application of innovative software engineering methods
- Highly desirable DevOps skills utilizing terraform, packer, ansible, and Jenkins on AWS.
- Preferably have experience with Cloudflare
- Comfortable with working in an agile environment
- Excited by responsibility and be the interface, proactive and optimistic to making a difference within the team
- Enthusiastic and passionate about technology and software