The Traineeships & Study Programme Delivery Manager will be responsible for driving the performance across all areas of the contracts covering Walsall, Dudley, West Bromwich and Birmingham. The role will be critical in enhancing the company's reputation within the region through strategically working with the referring organisations in order to drive referrals.
They will be responsible for motivating and managing the team, in order to hit and exceed monthly performance and revenue in line with operational targets and KPI's whilst ensuring continued quality and compliance management in order to comply with contractual, funding and Ofsted requirements.Key Responsibilities
Essential Applicant Requirements
- Effectively manage the day to day management of the South East Traineeships & Study Programme contracts, covering Walsall, Dudley, West Bromwich and Birmingham
- Manage the trainers in order to ensure that retention, QAR and learner satisfaction is of the highest quality and meeting internal KPI's.
- Manage relationships and regular contact with referral organisations, to work strategically in order to determine the learning and employment needs of the demographic of individuals across the region
- Support the contract by informing and driving the courses offered to maximise performance.
- Lead, monitor and appraise referral organisations, to include IAG observations and staff performance reviews.
- Work collaboratively with the employer relationships team, in order to maximise the recruitment performance
- Ensure the completion of all start paperwork and Initial Assessments in accordance with compliance needs and procedures.
- Effectively manage referral organisations, to ensure eligible learners recruited and are smoothly transitioned into confirmed funded starts on programme to ensure targets and KPI's achieved
- Attend networking and recruitment events as part of the sourcing of new relationships with employers and referral organisations.
- Provision of daily, weekly and monthly reports to reflect AEB and AEB SBWA contract performance against set company targets and forecasts.
- Maintain a current and ongoing knowledge of the Traineeships & Study Programme programmes and funding to provide accurate information to referral organisations and potential learners.
- Ensure monthly learner recruitment targets are achieved.
- Attend and actively participate in morning meetings and other meetings as directed by Operations Manager
- Experience managing the delivery of a publicly funded skills & employment contracts, preferably with knowledge of Traineeships funding
- Excellent people management skills
- Business contract management skills
- Networking and partnership building skills and experience