Target Group's Compliance Team is expanding! We have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance professional to join us as a Compliance Advisory Executive. In this role you will be responsible for providing technical support and guidance to the business in relation to policies, procedures and training.
You'll play an important part in delivering new business and change projects, advising and providing specialist regulatory support to colleagues across the organisation, ensuring that Target deliver services with regulatory and legal compliance as a fundamental part of their design.
Working through the Compliance Service Desk, you'll provide single interaction advice for colleagues with account level queries, review and approve additions to client letters suites, work alongside Learning and Development to define and approve training packages and identify and pursue opportunities to improve Target process and procedures.
You'll provide support to Client Development in meetings with Clients, including Monthly Service Reviews, offering a 2nd line perspective on the activities undertaken for the Client by Target and presenting monitoring findings and relevant regulatory change to key Client stakeholders.
Who are we looking for?
You're someone who is:
• Detail-focused and able to interpret and communicate complex information in a way that others can understand.
• Resilient and able to multi-task in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
• An enthusiastic Team player.
• A strong communicator with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
• Reliable and able to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
You're someone who has:
• Been educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Detailed knowledge of FCA, CCA, DPA rules and guidance.
• CeMap/IOC qualified (desirable).
• Experience in (desirable):
- Working in a financial services regulatory environment.
- Producing compliance review reports.
- Assess business risks and implement mitigating actions.
- Solving problems and discussing solutions with colleagues and clients.
- Conducting analysis of regulatory requirements against client demands to ensure compliance.
- Maintaining awareness of regulatory developments whist assessing the impact and implementing changes.
Although our offices are based in Newport, Cardiff and Chester, this role offers remote working with occasional requirement to be office based. We encourage applicants from across the UK.
What makes a great team? A Diverse team!
Don't be put off if you can't tick all the boxes. We know from research that candidates may be put off applying if they feel they aren't 100% there yet, but why not give it a whirl? We're committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive culture through the execution of our D&I strategy, community relationships, our people & leaders
Join us and create your future!