Since its foundation in 1966 Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately held independent by helping clients achieve their business objectives. Today with more than 8000 Associates in over 100 offices worldwide, Lockton's dynamic and innovative organisation truly embraces its uncommonly independent status.
For nine consecutive, Business Insurance magazine has recognised Lockton as a ' Best Place to Work in Insurance'
and we now have a new opportunity for a Real Estate Account Handler to join one of our property teams based in our Finchley office.
Clients include a mix of UK based owners, asset managers, developers, property managers and funds with portfolio premium spend of between £50k and £500k.Key tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provision of the day-to-day servicing of a client's insurance programme to support retention and
- development of the business.
- Supervise and monitor the performance of direct reports and provide support as appropriate.
- Identify risk exposures and advise on insurance and risk management solutions in consultation
- with the Account Executive/Producer.
- Placement of insurances for clients in accordance with Lockton's strategy.
- Effective and timely management of all renewals to ensure completion by the due date.
- Preparation of market and client documentation.
- Previous experience working with UK Real Estate / Commercial Property Owners accounts.
- Ability to build and maintain good business relationships with clients, insurers and associates.
- Ability to identify opportunities for business development.
- An awareness of FSA regulations and guidelines relating to both wholesale and retail customers.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
In return Lockton remain committed to recognising and sustainably rewarding Associates empowering you to put your clients and their business first.
We attract the best professionals to come and work with us who are excited by our unique culture that values respect, ethical, moral and caring approach, in fact our Associates are our greatest asset.