Since its foundation in 1966 Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately held independent by helping clients achieve their business objectives. Today with more than 8000 Associates in over 100 offices worldwide, Lockton's dynamic and innovative organisation truly embraces its uncommonly independent status.
For nine consecutive, Business Insurance magazine has recognised Lockton as a ' Best Place to Work in Insurance'
and we now have a new opportunity for a Insurance Processing Technician to join our Divisional Support team.Role Responsibilities:
- Data Entry of facility risks (Binding Authorities and Lineslips) into Brokasure Enterprise processing system
- Creation of premium bordereaux for Lockton own facilities
- Data Entry of bordereau into Brokasure Enterprise processing system
- A&S Submission of premium bordereau to DXC Technologies
- Credit Control of premiums to be paid to underwriters and liaison with IBA Accounting team
- Production of periodic reports and statistical information to placing teams
- Resolving market and credit control queries
- Uploading of bordereaux to the London Market DA SATS system
The right candidate will demonstrate relevant experience and skill set including:
- Ideally Brokasure Enterprise experience however this is not essential
- A&S submission via the IMR
- Lloyd's of London Canada portal (Lineage)
- DA SATS platform
- Lloyd's of London applications (Crystal, BARs etc)
- Premium Tax and Territory allocation
In return Lockton remain committed to recognising and sustainably rewarding Associates empowering you to put your clients and their business first.
We attract the best professionals to come and work with us who are excited by our unique culture that values respect, ethical, moral and caring approach, in fact our Associates are our greatest asset.