Our client is seeking a senior level Digital IC Verification Engineer to play a critical role in designing and building next-generation, commercial-grade LiDAR systems. The successful applicant will define and implement the digital verification for our new ToF sensors and ASICs for our leading edge flash LiDAR systems. We are looking for a person with strong analytic and communication skills and the ability to work well in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment. The most qualified candidate will be selected to join our innovative, collaborative and dynamic team in our Advanced Development Centre in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Identify the functional coverage conditions for IP and system-level design
- Specify and generate the required verification solutions for the defined functional coverage
- Develop the Verilog/SystemVerilog/UVM testbenches
- Analyze code and functional coverage
- -Debug of RTL/gate level simulations/failures to root cause
- Support DfT strategy & implementation
- Continually improved verification methodology
- Scripting (python, perl)
- Collaboration with firmware, hardware, software, analog IC design engineers
- Prepare technical reports, proposals and presentations
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related technical field.
- 5+ years experience of relevant industrial experience in digital design
- Experience with automotive electronics a bonus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company designs and deploys scalable 3D vision systems that are transforming the automative and industrial fields. Utilising proprietary and groundbreaking innovation in the sensor, emitter and algorithms spaces, they have been able to demonstrate best-in class performance at a fraction of the cost of competing technologies.
Founded in 2016 and with 4 sites around the world, the company currently employs more than 70 engineers and scientists. They are well financed, backed by several top tier venture capital firms, including Samsung, Shell Ventures, Prelude Ventures and Acadia Woods Partners, LLC.
It is an equal opportunity employer - all applicants will be given equal consideration.