My client is a commercial and industrial dishwasher contractor that covers the whole of the UK, they have a great reputation, they have a great expansion plan, and they have a great set of engineering staff there. If you are looking for a company that will give you training, pay you good money, and be flexible as an employer... then this is the company for you.
Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Commercial Dishwasher Service Engineer, you will be:-
- Covering a 50-60 mile radius around the Telford / Shropshire area
- Providing service on commercial dishwashers and glass washers
- Working with clients, such as supermarkets, pubs, clubs, restaurants, and company head offices as well as some retail clients
- £24,720 basic salary with a £5400 yearly salary bonus (an extra £450 paid every month) - so basically the basic salary is £30,120
- Door to door travel pay and call out rota - 37-40k OTE
- Full company product training on commercial dishwashers and glass washers
- Phone, van, overtime, call out rota, plenty of overtime as they are very busy
- 20 days holiday (also 8 bank holidays)
- A good electrical and mechanical background
- Having a white goods background in dishwashers or glass washers would be very beneficial but is not essential
- Having any experience with commercial dishwashers or commercial catering equipment would obviously be beneficial
- Living within a 20 mile radius of Telford would be ideal
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.