Since its foundation in 1966 Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately held independent by helping clients achieve their business objectives. Today with more than 8000 Associates in over 100 offices worldwide, Lockton's dynamic and innovative organisation truly embraces its uncommonly independent status.
For nine consecutive, Business Insurance magazine has recognised Lockton as a ' Best Place to Work in Insurance'
and as a result of continued success and corresponding increase in workload, the Lockton Professional & Financial Risks Division is currently looking for an experienced Wordings Technician to join the team.
In this role you will work closely with and provide technical wordings support to the Account Handlers / Brokers and other team members and help in the overall servicing of the client's insurance placements, preparing MRCs, MRCEs and other client documentation to a high standard and check documentation for accuracy prior to issuance to the client.Responsibilities and Attributes
- Preparation of MRC and MRCE for Solicitors and UK Retail business.
- Understanding Regulatory and Compliance requirements for Retail business.
- Understanding of Binding Authority Agreements, knowledge of ATLAS and BARS.
- Working knowledge of PPL.
- Must have an understanding of how the London insurance market works.
- Must have a good working knowledge of PI wordings and insurance in general.
- Must have at least a basic knowledge of MRCs and MRC standards.
- Ideally some experience of solicitors PI, including SRA MTC.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word.
- Good attention to detail.
- Must be highly collaborative and a good team player.
In return Lockton remain committed to recognising and sustainably rewarding Associates empowering you to put your clients and their business first.
We attract the best professionals to come and work with us who are excited by our unique culture that values respect, ethical, moral and caring approach, in fact our Associates are our greatest asset.