We all own Sales at TAC, and you'll be working alongside our Sales Manager as you build a creative and innovative marketing team to generate new business opportunities, share customer stories, build our qualification criteria, evolve our brand, and nurture a pipeline of high quality leads.
- You'll be an all-around marketing visionary who has the well-being of our people, customers, and wider ecosystem at the front of your mind.
- Your track record and presence show us you'll grow a capable and disciplined team that takes pride in its work.
- You'll share our values of trust, humanity, transparency and ownership and you care about maintaining a strong Architech Club culture in which everyone is always learning, and feels included and safe.
- You'll be someone who thrives in a lively, fast-paced environment and enjoys the challenges that rapid growth creates.
- You'll be an inspirational marketing leader, capable of establishing credibility with stakeholders quickly - it's important that we tell the right story and communicate our customers' expectations internally, so you'll be feeding right back into development needs for TAC.
As Marketing Manager, you will own the development and management of our brand, maximising engagement with our target audiences and developing opportunities for growth. You'll execute the overall marketing strategy and own the generation and nurture of our B2B leads. Using data driven insights, you'll seek out and target ailing Salesforce projects and hesitant Salesforce prospects.
This position requires a highly collaborative and driven self-starter; a storyteller with ideas and a vision for The Architech Club's brand. You inspire. You are bold. You don't do boring. You have innovative ideas for campaigns that raise awareness of our value to Salesforce customers and partners. You'll work closely with our CEOs to deliver our marketing strategy, content, websites, communities, and promotional campaigns. It's a busy role in a growing consultancy with confident growth targets. Are you ready to join us? Responsibilities
- Deliver a pipeline of high quality leads through exciting campaigns and compelling activities
- Refine, implement, and manage our brand strategy, ensuring we reach all our prospects in a friendly and consistent way
- Create and deliver thought leadership content around the benefits delivered by different Architect roles through blogs, social media engagement and partnerships with other content leaders
- Update the website to reflect our evolving service offers, post regular blog articles and profile-raising activities.
- Build and manage Salesforce affiliate relationships - confidently negotiate added value and optimum exposure for all campaigns
- Develop and deliver growth strategies for our partnerships
- Build an online community for The Architech Club using the full marketing mix: web content, events and round tables, campaigns, advertising, social media including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Collaborate with our Sales team to build trusted relationships with Salesforce AEs and Alliances teams
- Raise brand awareness across the Salesforce business and partner ecosystem
Knowledge, Skills, and AbilitiesAs Standard
- At least four years experience working in marketing, partnerships, alliances, or digital marketing
- A people person
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and online interactive
As a Bonus
- Fluency and experience in the process of generating business opportunities via affiliate partners
- Confidence in identifying, contacting and recruiting strong joint venture partners
- Experience with online and offline events marketing
- A confirmed track record of successful campaigns
- A proactive personality, with a can-do attitude
- Experience creating marketing and sales collateral, presentations, and enablement content
- Excellent relationship and community building skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to observe trends and suggest improvements based on data
What You'll Get
- Bachelor's / Postgraduate degree or professional qualification in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Analytics or a similar field of study
- Experience working with the Salesforce ecosystem
- A good understanding of the Salesforce Sales organisation, with existing relationships
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM and marketing software such as Pardot or Hubspot
- An Account Management or Sales background
- A basic understanding of other marketing channels such as PPC, email & social
- Flexible working hours - we don't mind when you work as long as the work is done well
- All the resources of the Salesforce partner community, including free collateral, events and training
- Respect for your life responsibilities
- Trust to get on with working your own way
- Other talented, experienced people to hold discussions with
- Fun - Salesforce is a lively and engaging ecosystem, with plenty of opportunities to make new friends and connections
- The satisfaction of designing and growing something from scratch
- The chance to build our family
- Free Salesforce certifications and partner accreditations
- Continuing professional development opportunities
- Commission plan (after completion of probationary period)
- Employee pension
- Employee discounts programme
- Death in Service benefit
- Access to skilled mentors
- Primarily remote working; travel when you need to
- Occasional opportunities for international travel