The Network Professional team are delighted to be partnering with a high-growth and highly charismatic financial services company, with a strong regional exposure, located near Chichester. The company are looking for a Senior Finance Manager, with an exciting blend of financial and management reporting on offer in this position. Reporting into the Financial Controller, this hybrid working position (2-3 office days a week), will cater to experienced finance professionals with all-round exposure across financial & management reporting and more besides.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
* Producing single company and UK group accounts under UK GAAP
* Operating a range of control and reconciliation schedules to support the accounts
* Preparation of the group management accounts including P&L, balance sheets and cashflow statements
* Preparing the annual budget, alongside monitoring the ongoing operating costs, liaising with heads of departments throughout
* Maintaining the company's tax schedules on a monthly basis to enable Corporation tax calculations to be made
* Ensuring that quarterly payments on accounts and annual tax returns are prepared and submitted as per the company timetable
* Maintaining the data for quarterly VAT returns and ensuring that the VAT accounts are reconciled and checked on a monthly basis
* Line management of the Finance Manager and two part-time Finance Assistants
* Other ad-hoc tasks as directed by the Financial Controller, with the ability to deputise for the FC where required
What you will need to Apply:
For this role, applicants will need to be a qualified accountant, with some demonstrable post-qualification experience, with a strong knowledge of statutory account preparation. Knowledge of VAT & Corporation Tax is also essential for this role, alongside being computer literate, especially in Microsoft Excel to an intermediate degree. As this role will involve line management, applicants should possess strong leadership skills, be excellent communicators in both verbal and written format, and capable of managing tight deadlines.
What you will get in Return:
Applicants will receive a competitive salary of over £55,000 in this role and be part of the company's annual bonus scheme. Additionally, the successful candidate will be eligible to receive private medical insurance, life assurance, a strong pension scheme and 25 days holiday, with additional discretionary days. Furthermore, you will be part of a holistic company that has adapted to the times and caters to working in a hybrid manner and highly values employee wellbeing.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please reach out to Joshua Whitton - Talent Acquisition Specialist on or via email at