Role: Marketing Manager
Salary: £32,000 rising to £35,000 + target based commission
Benefits: Christmas shut down, 1 free lunch provided weekly
Location: Ilkeston, Derbyshire
2Fawcett are excited to be working with a family run business based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire to recruit for a marketing manager. As the accounts manager you will be joining a progressive and straightforward thinking employer with an experienced team, with over 25 years of experience, who pride themselves on offer high quality contract packaging solutions.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- Produce a 1 year and 3-year marketing plan
- Identify a selection of "quick wins" and "low hanging fruit" for the company to gain from.
- Research the competition, and analyse their pricing, their sweet spots, including storage costs etc.
- Set rolling a regular mail chimp mail shot to all clients, and set up good, strong LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social network accounts and posts.
- Form a good relationship with outside agencies that are already identifies and gain an understanding of each.
- Strong understanding of copywriting, editorial calendars, content ideation and mapping, brand persona, and customer experience.
- Working qualified leads from 4 eager salespeople
- Producing relevant reports for the Directors
Requirements of the Accounts Manager
- Outstanding skills and experience developing incredible online content in a digital domain - working with social media, community management, copywriting, email, digital storytelling, e-commerce sales.
- Passionate about creative storytelling and communication with a proven ability to create engagement with your copy along with a deep understanding of how to create a content that sells
- Reporting directly into the Sales Director, you will have the ability to take full ownership of your workload
What will you get in return?
- A career that you can take full ownership of within a proud family run business
- Target driven commission, Christmas shut down and 1 free meal provided weekly
- Hours / Days per week: 40 hours / 0ver 5 days. Start and finish times 8-00am till 4-30pm Monday to Thursday and 7-30am to 4-00pm finish on a Friday.