- Content & Community Manager
- North London
- FMCG - beauty
- up to £40k
A leading cosmetics company are currently looking for a Content Community Manager / Social Media Manager to join their leading Lash brand. They will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategies, including strategy setting, planning, production, scheduling, and reporting.
- Develop yearly social strategy demonstrating support of overall brand strategy.
- Work holistically with brand team and Head of Communications monthly to plan support strategic priorities.
- Manage the organic content of Instagram (stories and feed), TikTok, and Facebook channels, to maximise the reach of content, build follower base and engagement.
- Working with the brand team and sales team, identify the key product support / campaigns for the month and create social plans that supports the brand plans from a 360° perspective.
- Work with the US team to deliver campaigns relevant to their territory.
- Plan, produce, and schedule published content (images, video, and copy).
- Work with PR to activate influencer marketing campaigns when required and repost to channel.
- Working with MikMak, implement shoppable links on IG stories content and influencer marketing activity where URL links are enables.
- Work closely with internal sales teams and external key retailers to share relevant upcoming social activity and align on any retail activity needing support (e.g., supporting a promotion).
- Be first point of contact/line manager for the Content & Community Executive.
- Previous experience planning and managing the social channels across multiple territories, ideally UK, EU, and US.
- Previous experience within Beauty/Cosmetics, although FMCG or Fashion backgrounds will also be considered.
- Experience working in organisations / brands where social media is the leading communications channel.
- Experience of writing copy for social media and creating content with a strong grasp of grammar and attention to detail.
- Previous experience of managing juniors.