- E-commerce Operations Co-ordinator
- 3 Month FTC
A major retail brand is in need of an e-commerce operations co-ordinator on a short term basis over the next 3 months.
This role will involve delivering all product launches and campaigns to the agreed standard across all digital channels and locales in parallel with promotion and trade initiatives.
- Ensure all campaigns, product launches and reporting is executed to the agreed deadline and SLA, and all site launch KPI's are tracked and published across all stakeholders and efforts are made to proactively identify and mitigate risks.
- Be accountable for the execution of getting products to sell, ensuring all categories, copy, imagery, promotions, and campaigns are launched on time and to the agreed standard across all digital domains.
- Manage and execute all aspects of the Digital Operations business as usual work streams including, Product Attribution, Preparing the navigation/product taxonomy, Facets and Filters, creating URLS and actioning URL redirects, Adding Meta Data, Using SQL scripts to input and transform data and setting up offers/promotions to the agreed SLA's.
- Coordinate and manage your workload with the Ecommerce Manager and sub team leads.
- Support the Ecommerce Manager / Ecommerce Trading Manager by making decisions based on the business priorities set for your team.
- Manage the loading of new products and imagery alongside system & process updates, campaigns, trading initiatives and housekeeping exercises.
- Identify issues with achieving agreed deadlines and escalate these to the Ecommerce Manager where necessary with recommended mitigation.
- Experience in Project and Workflow Management.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management.
- Experience working with Digital work streams and delivering websites for an established brand.
- Highly computer literate, particularly in SQL, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to act quickly to last minute requests and changes, and be able to multitask efficiently.
Please apply now for consideration!