We are looking for a senior payroll assistant for a well-known practice based in Northwich on a temporary ongoing contract with the opportunity to become a permanent employee.
The ideal candidate will ideally possess a previous accountancy practice background. Overall, you should be flexible in your work approach, possess full end to end payroll processing experience undertaking weekly/monthly /four weekly payroll operations, and have expertise undertaking the following duties:
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the management of the client's payroll
- Responsible for the daily administration of various client payrolls including RTI submissions to HMRC, processing of Year-End information, reconciliations, payslip generation
- Dealing with both internal and external liaison with updates to clients, team members, pension providers, and queries with the HMRC
- Comply with auto-enrolment processes
- Manual calculations of salary including over/underpayments, annual leave etc
- PAYE, National Insurance, SSP, SMP, SAP, attachment of earnings/orders
- BACS payments - desirable
- Dealing and overseeing auto-enrolment pension processing
- Furlough payment calculation/processing
If you are interested in this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please apply.
For further information on this or any of our Practice vacancies, please call the Practice Department today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV
Due to the high level of interest, we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore, if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest.