Axon Moore are partnering with a growing business in Preston to recruit an ambitious Financial Analyst. At the forefront of the sector and with a track record of delivering on major projects, our client is well positioned to see sustained growth.
The role will involve validating costings for the business operations, ensuring they are correctly incorporated in product costs and aligned with actual operational costs. This role will be key to improving accuracy of core data and ensuring the business has full visibility of all product and material costs to maintain a true product cost of sales.
Other responsibilities include -
- Provide strong and timely financial information to key stakeholders
- Deep dive into massive data sets to answer key business questions using excel
- Generate and deliver detailed reports from data analysis that can be readily understood
- Determine trends or changes in the data
- Recommend areas for possible change based on the data collected
- Interpret data and analyse the results
Candidates must have excellent Excel skills, with a keen eye for detail and preferably previous analytical experience.
This is an excellent opportunity with scope to progress within the business and be involved in a number of exciting projects.
Please contact Kat Goulding at Axon Moore for more information.