Join our ever growing community today.
Join Newcross today as a Care Assistant in Torbay, Teignbridge, South Hams and the surrounds.
Your duties will include:
- aiding with personal care tasks
- posture care
- clinical needs
- medication support
- feeding and PEG care
- social activities and any other tasks
You will be a part of a team of health and social care workers, delivering care to our service users in their own home. This is a very rewarding role with a lot of perks. Skills required
We require all complex care workers to have around 3 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. You'll need to be a real people person and always be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the best possible outcomes are met.
You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility. However, if you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, we can provide relevant training modules for you to complete in the induction process. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and the right to work in the UK is required.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt. Benefit from Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Benefits at Newcross
Apply now and you can start within a week!
- An hourly rate of up to £11.89, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free uniform and DBS