Paralegal with personal injury experience required for leading global firm based in Scotland. Your new company
This is a global law firm, with offices in over 30 locations worldwide. The firm conduct a vast range of legal work, ranging from corporate and commercial matters, to road traffic accident claims and personal injury, and work very closely with leading UK insurance firms.. The company employ over 4000 personnel, and are still looking to expand and grow. This position can be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow, and has some flexibility for remote/agile working.Your new role
As a Personal Injury Paralegal, you will act for household name insurers and provide high quality advice on a wide range of injury or fraud claims, predominantly pre-litigation but with exposure to litigated claims where appropriate.
Typical tasks include:
- Work alongside you team to ensure cases are completed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Work closely with long-standing clients, managing your relationship and dealing with any client issues.
- Prioritising work effectively and maximising efficiency in working practices.
- Building stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing your technical and commercial knowledge via training or working practices.
Due to an increasing workload, the firm are only willing to see applications from candidates with relevant paralegal experience in motor injury claims and ideally with experience of handling a pre-litigation injury caseload on behalf of defenders/insurers. Having the LPC certificate would be beneficial for this role too.What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- The opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced team and gain access to top level industry training.
- A competitive benefits package, including travel tickets, gym memberships, and healthcare packages.
- A competitive salary, that is negotiable depending on your previous experience.
- Excellent career progression opportunities, with a good chance of a training contract over the next few yeas.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.