General Legal Secretary, Wiltshire, £DOE. Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary who will be looking to join an established firm and assist with their daily operations.
JOB TITLE: Legal Secretary
Looking for a change? Our client is currently looking for an experienced Legal Secretary with upwards of 2 years' experience to join them at their firm in Wiltshire. The appointed Legal Secretary will have a track record of previous experience in either Conveyancing, Litigation or Family Law. In this role as a Legal Secretary, your key duties will include -
• Provide one to one support to a solicitor
• Liaising with internal and external clients by email, telephone and face to face
• Managing files and tight deadlines
• Audio copy typing
• Diary Management
• Case Management
• Liaising with Fee Earners and Secretaries to assist with queries
• Assisting with general administrative duties
Applications are welcomed from candidates that will have gained a minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar role. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills as this will be key when liaising with clients, you must have a keen eye for detail and be able to work under minimal supervision.