An excellent opportunity to join a project (6-9 months) in the Data Privacy team of one of the UK's leading Companies. You will:
Skills and experience required for the job
- Support the design, development and deployment of data protection transformation projects, including: data landscaping, privacy impact assessments, policy & standards, training, etc.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (Technology, Architecture, Data Governance, CFUs, DPOs, etc) to define data privacy requirements
- Provide SME support to business units impacted by transformation activities
- General data protection compliance
- Assisting with data-mapping for record of processing activities
- Knowledge of major data protection laws (GDPR, UK DPA, PECR)
- Experience working across legal, technology and risk management teams in large and/or multi-jurisdictional privacy programmes
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to take the initiative, work to deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Positive 'can do' attitude and a determination to succeed
- MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
This role is currently remote, but from October some time in the office (central London) may be required.
Paralaw respects and values the privacy of everyone who interacts with us and will only collect, keep and process your Personal Data (including CVs, cover letters and any onboarding/background check information) in compliance with our obligations under the law and as specifically set out in Paralaw's Privacy Notice.